Meals on Wheels by ACC serves seniors 60 years of age or better throughout the local area. Meals on Wheels helps keep seniors in their homes and communities by providing nutritious meals, safety net services, social contact, community resource information and much more. On average over 2,000 seniors participate in our programs in each weekday.
- Menus are developed by a Registered Dietitian for healthy nutrition.
- Home delivered meals to homebound seniors in Sacramento and west Placer Counties.
- Community locations where seniors can join together and dine with others.
- Socialization and safety net services.
- Nutrition education and senior resource information.
In the News - Meals on Wheels by ACC appreciates the concern and calls regarding the potential loss of federal funding. Every year, Meals on Wheels worries about its government funding sources and depends upon voluntary donations to make ends meet. It is too … Continue reading
New Blog Posts