Meals on Wheels by ACC serves seniors 60 years of age or better throughout the local area. Meals on Wheels helps keep seniors in their homes and communities by providing nutritious meals, safety net services, social contact, community resource information and much more. On average over 2,000 seniors participate in our programs in each weekday.
- Menus are developed by a Registered Dietitian for healthy nutrition.
- Home delivered meals to homebound seniors in Sacramento County.
- Community locations where seniors can join together and dine with others.
- Socialization and safety net services.
- Nutrition education and senior resource information.
Gifts on Wheels! - Finish Holiday Shenanigans: Check! We are immensely grateful for the support that was shown to us this holiday season! We had a successful year with our annual donation drive, Project Warm Wishes. We at MoW couldn’t be prouder of our … Continue reading
New Blog Posts