Meals on Wheels by ACC serves seniors 60 years of age or better throughout the local area. Meals on Wheels helps keep seniors in their homes and communities by providing nutritious meals, safety net services, social contact, community resource information and much more. On average over 2,000 seniors participate in our programs in each weekday.
- Menus are developed by a Registered Dietitian for healthy nutrition.
- Home delivered meals to homebound seniors in Sacramento and west Placer Counties.
- Community locations where seniors can join together and dine with others.
- Socialization and safety net services.
- Nutrition education and senior resource information.
The Holidays Delivered! - Seniors in Sacramento and western Placer Counties received a special holiday delivery last week. Drivers distributed hundreds of gifts that were generously donated by individuals and organizations in our community. The heartwarming gifts included items such as: fuzzy blankets, personal … Continue reading
New Blog Posts